The Devils of Goodreads has done it again!

| Friday, May 10, 2013
Well if you were following me on Goodreads.com you will notice that I am no longer on there.  From people leaving because of the site being purchased by amazon.com to others just not liking it the site at all.  I have been kicked off of there because of one swap group that doesnt like me told them that I was selling ebooks. Which we all know is not true.  But anyway I will no longer be on that site.  I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about this issue.

I will not be joining any other sites either.  I know there are a few of them from Booklikes.com LibraryThing.com and Shelfari.com I just dont want to deal with posting to these sites as they are hard to understand and some of them are just another blog.

My message to all of you is if you do use these sites stay off of alllllllllll groups because this can happen to you.  I was messaged by a few other people saying that it happened to them as well.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲