| Saturday, July 7, 2012
Good Morning! Thought I would post some new releases and some new covers for this last week.
Here's one I'm excited to read. I had the pleasure of meeting Anna Carey back in April 2012:


Title: Once (Eve #2) 
Author: Anna Carey
Release Date: July 3, 2012

And here are a few covers for this week:


Title: Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2)
Author: Marissa Meyer
Expected Publication Date: February 5, 2013

Not YA but still highly anticipated:


Title: The Casual Vacancy
Author: J.K. Rowling
Expected Publication Date: September 27, 2012

So, what do you all think? I love the cover of Once (Eve #2). My friend purchased it for me yesterday, so I'll have that one tomorrow. And I cannot wait for Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) to come out! I LOVED Cinder, so I'm really itching to get my hands on this one!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲