Book Bag Buys!

| Thursday, July 5, 2012
Ok, so I decided that I need to do something new on this blog. I'm going to try and put up weekly what new books I get (if I can even remember them all!). Not sure I'll be doing it on Thursdays all the time, but this will be the day I start.
Ok, so now to what's in my book bag.
I bought this book because I won and ARC of
from Goodreads!

I received

In the mail from my friend and author Stephanie Judice. I will be reading and reveiwing this book this week!

Then I got some ebooks which I was pretty excited about!
I received an ARC of this goody

Which I've already read and reviewed (I'll post that later today). I was very excited when this one came and I dropped everything to read it!
I also got

From my friend and author Annie Brewer to review. The publication date for this one is set for July 10th, so I better get on it!

Lastly, I got this goody for a chapter a day read in my Never Too Old for YA Books group on Goodreads

So far I love it and I'm not sure if I'll be able to read only one chapter a day!

Finally I got this one for a read and review for another group on Goodreads

And that's the my haul this week!
Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲