Brooke's Book Bag Buys!

| Friday, August 10, 2012
This week was huge for book hauls for me. But not because I bought them, because of YA fest. For me to post all those books would be INSANE! I've also already posted pictures of most of them in the past. So, I decided that I would just post the pictures of the books I bought from Saturday on. Of course I'm very excited about them all! So here they are

This one has been highly anticipated by many. Expected publication date was August 14th, 2012. Apparently, it was released a week early!


Title: Onyx
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected Publication Date: August 14, 2012

Then, on Tuesday, as I already posted, I got to go to the release of this beauty, which I cannot wait to read!


Title: Rift (Nightshade Prequel #1)
Author: Andrea Cremer
Publication Date: August 8, 2012

And these three I actually bought while at YA fest (and of course they are signed!).


Title: Lemniscate (Angle Star #2)
Author: Jennifer Murgia
Publication Date: March 21, 2011


Title: Bloodspell (Bloodspell #1)
Author: Amalie Howard
Publication Date: June 1, 2011


Title: Elemental Reality (Elemental #1)
Author: Cesya MaRae Cuono
Publication Date: August 1, 2012

And that's it. Of course, that is enough. I think I have to be done with purchasing books for a while. Instead I'm hoping to win some or I'll get some free digital books! LOL!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲