Brooke's Book Bag Buys

| Tuesday, July 31, 2012
It's that time again, time for me to show off the books I've gotten over the past two weeks! I am really excited about them.
First off, I got this beauty, which I won in a contest and I'm super excited about:

Title: Fire With Fire (Demonblood #2)
Author: Penelope King
Publication Date: Decmeber 27, 2011
This is the second book from the Demonblood series! The first book is this one:
Title: A Demon Made Me Do It (Demonblood Series)
Author: Penelope King
Publication Date: August 1, 2011

I have read both of these books and highly recommend them! I am anxiously awaiting the publication of Penelope's third book in the series Curse of Shadow and Light which is set to be published in September of this year.

I bought these babies for myself:


Andrea Cremer's Nightshade series! My motives for buying these beauties: I am meeting Andrea next week when her newest book, Rift, is released! I am so excited to get my hands on that one and suspect that the story will be epic! I am finally reading Bloodrose, I put it off for too long!

That's it for the physical books.
I also received a few ebooks for review:
Title: Masquerade (Heven and Hell #1)
Author: Cambria Hebert
Publication Date: December 16, 2011

Title: Charade (Heven and Hell #2)
Author: Cambria Hebert
Publication Date: May 18, 2012

Title: To Ride a Puca (A Channeler Novel)
Author: Heather McCorkle
Publication Date: May 2012

Title: The New Haven Project (Anomoly)
Author: Jessica Marie Gilliland and Kimberly Gourgon
Publication Date: July 7, 2012

Title: The Dark Side of Night
Author: Amanda Day
Publication Date: April 21, 2012

Title: Rematch (The Vortex Series)
Author: Janine Caldwell
Publication Date: March 12, 2012

Title: Andy Squared
Author: Jennifer Lavoie
Expected Publication Date: September 18, 2012

Title: The Enchanted Truth
Author: Kym Petrie
Expected Publication Date: September 18, 2012

And finally, I swear this is the last one, but there is no cover available as of yet:

Title: The Secret of Othello: A Fisher Key Adventure
Author: Sam Cameron
Expected Publication Date: September 18, 2012



I am gonna be a busy busy reader in the next month and a half! OY! Not sure I can really get to them all...what do you all think????




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲