Brooke's Book Bag Buys

| Thursday, July 26, 2012
It's Thursday! Time to let you all know what I got for my book bag this week. None of my book purchases or acquires have been of physical form this week; all ebooks. But this is just fine with me as I can easily tote more than one book around at a time!

I was lucky enough to received this beauty of an ARC from from friend and author KaSondra Leigh for read and review. It's not YA, I would classify more as a New Adult type of book. It releases this Saturday, July 28th, 2012:

Another exciting acquisition is Masquerade (Heven and Hell #1)  by Cambria Hebert.


I was lucky enough to be picked to be part of her street team to promote her books. So look for more on her books in the very near future right here from The Cover Contessa!

Finally, I got these nice little tidbits for free from Smashwords, gotta love that site!


Of course I am looking forward to reading them all!!!
Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲