Brooke's Book Bag Buys

| Thursday, July 19, 2012
It's Thursday! Time to tell you my book bag buys for the week! I am very excited for what I have gotten! All the books I've bought in the last few weeks are those I will be taking with me to YA Fest in Easton, PA. I can't wait to have all the authors sign them!

At the beginning of this week, I was fortunate enough to receive this beauty:

Title: The Eleventh Plagues
Author: Jeff Hirsch
Publication Date: September 1, 2011

Then, I got a nice envelope full of swag:


Ok, that's not a book bag buy. I actually won them in a FB contest. But in any case, always nice to get bookmarks to use for the many books I read at one time!

 
Then Tuesday, this one came to my door (and you know this is a favorite of mine, happiness in a box is what I like to call it):



This box contained all these goodies:




Title: Inside Out
Author: Maria V. Snyder
Publication Date: April 1, 2012


Title: Outside In
Author: Maria V. Snyder
Publication Date: March 1, 2011

Title: Sirenz
Authors: Charlotte Bernanrdo and Natlie Zaman
Publication Date: June 8, 2012

Title: Angel Star (Angel Star #1)
Author: Jennifer Murgia

Publication Date: May 1, 2010


Two copies of Sirenz you say? Well, this one is Barnes and Noble's fault. I received an email over the weekend telling me that Sirenz was delayed in shipping. Ok, no problem. Tuesday, I get the box above and it has Snyder's books, Murgia's book and a copy of Sirenz. Ok, no problem, I was happy they resolved that issue. Then, yesterday, I come home to another package and I'm wondering what it is. Did I win something I don't know about? Did someone send me a gift? I wasn't expecting anything else. I open it and, yup, another copy of Sirenz! HUH? So I check the shipping slip from the big box on Tuesday, and it's not listed on that slip, but it was in that box! I guess Barnes and Noble decided I needed a free copy! LOL! So, of course I will get that one signed, as well, and perhaps I will use that as a giveaway for my 100th follower???? Hmmm....still thinking on this one. I'll let you know what I decide!

And lastly, I might buy another Jennifer Murgia book. I am thinking about getting this one:

Title: Lemniscate (Angel Star #2)
Author: Jennifer Murgia
Publication Date: March 21, 2011

But I will have to see how I feel b/c I don't get free shipping off B&N with this one, so I'd have to get it from Amazon (since I'm a Prime member and shipping is free). I'd like to compare prices, first. And if they have it in B&N stores, I may decide to take a trip.

I will thoroughly enjoy all these books, I am sure! Have a terrific day, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲