Brooke's Book Bag Buys

| Thursday, July 12, 2012
So, it's Thursday and time to post my new book acquisitions for this week. In August I will be attending YA Fest in Easton, Pennsylvania. I am very excited for this. So, I have been buying up some books to take along with me to have signed by the authors. If you are close and would like to attend, you can find more information here:


YA Fest 2012




Don't hesitate to leave me a note if you'd like to meet up and enjoy this even together!



When a box like this come to your front door, you SQUEE with joy:


Because this, my friends, is a box full of pure HAPPINESS!
Within the confines of it's sides were these little beauties that, I must say, I got a great deal on:








And this wonderfully, fantastic book came the day before yesterday:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲